Patriots 28560 will not release, sell, loan, or allow access to member or user name or any personally identifiable description or information without the prior, express written consent of member or user. Patriots 28560 will never release member or user contact information to any third party, entity, or organization without express consent of member or user.
Blogger and Twitter Site Usage
- We can be reached via e-mail here.
- Our Web server recognizes no information regarding visitors’ domain or e-mail address.
- We do not set any cookies.
- We collect the e-mail addresses of those who communicate with us via e-mail, aggregate information on what pages members or users access or visit, user-specific information on what pages consumers access or visit, information volunteered by the member or user, such as survey information and/or site registrations.
- If you do not want to receive e-mail from us in the future, please let us know by sending us e-mail at the above address.
- We do not share your e-mail address with other organizations, entities, or companies.
- Members or users who supply us with their telephone numbers on-line may receive telephone contact from us with information about upcoming events. If you do not wish to receive such telephone calls, please let us know by sending us e-mail at the above address.
- We do not partner with or have special relationships with any ad server companies.
- From time to time, we may use member or user information for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in our privacy notice. If our information practices change at some time in the future we will post the policy changes to our blog to notify you of these changes and provide you with the ability to opt out of these new uses. If you are concerned about how your information is used, you should check our blog periodically.
- If you believe that this blog is not following its stated information policy, you may contact us at the email address linked above.