Friday, January 29, 2010
If you have a link you'd like to share, you can log in to your Twitter account online, then you can send a short message (a Tweet) with the link, to @patriots28560 and your Tweet will show up in the Patriots 28560 scroll to the right. VERY easy to share information. Very fast. So... enjoy the tutorial and let's get started!
Patriots 28560 will not release, sell, loan, or allow access to member or user name or any personally identifiable description or information without the prior, express written consent of member or user. Patriots 28560 will never release member or user contact information to any third party, entity, or organization without express consent of member or user.
Blogger and Twitter Site Usage
- We can be reached via e-mail here.
- Our Web server recognizes no information regarding visitors’ domain or e-mail address.
- We do not set any cookies.
- We collect the e-mail addresses of those who communicate with us via e-mail, aggregate information on what pages members or users access or visit, user-specific information on what pages consumers access or visit, information volunteered by the member or user, such as survey information and/or site registrations.
- If you do not want to receive e-mail from us in the future, please let us know by sending us e-mail at the above address.
- We do not share your e-mail address with other organizations, entities, or companies.
- Members or users who supply us with their telephone numbers on-line may receive telephone contact from us with information about upcoming events. If you do not wish to receive such telephone calls, please let us know by sending us e-mail at the above address.
- We do not partner with or have special relationships with any ad server companies.
- From time to time, we may use member or user information for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in our privacy notice. If our information practices change at some time in the future we will post the policy changes to our blog to notify you of these changes and provide you with the ability to opt out of these new uses. If you are concerned about how your information is used, you should check our blog periodically.
- If you believe that this blog is not following its stated information policy, you may contact us at the email address linked above.
Wednesday, January 27, 2010
Patriots 28560 recognizes and affirms the Mission Statement, Core Values and Philosophy of the National Tea Party Patriots organization.
The impetus for the Tea Party movement is excessive government spending and taxation. Our mission is to attract, educate, organize, and mobilize our fellow citizens to secure public policy consistent with our three core values of Fiscal Responsibility, Constitutionally Limited Government and Free Markets.
Constitutionally Limited Government
Fiscal Responsibility: Fiscal Responsibility by government honors and respects the freedom of the individual to spend the money that is the fruit of their own labor. A constitutionally limited government, designed to protect the blessings of liberty, must be fiscally responsible or it must subject its citizenry to high levels of taxation that unjustly restrict the liberty our Constitution was designed to protect. Such runaway deficit spending as we now see in Washington D.C. compels us to take action as the increasing national debt is a grave threat to our national sovereignty and the personal and economic liberty of future generations.
Constitutionally Limited Government: We, the members of The Tea Party Patriots, are inspired by our founding documents and regard the Constitution of the United States to be the supreme law of the land. We believe that it is possible to know the original intent of the government our founders set forth, and stand in support of that intent. Like the founders, we support states' rights for those powers not expressly stated in the Constitution. As the government is of the people, by the people and for the people, in all other matters we support the personal liberty of the individual, within the rule of law.
Free Markets: A free market is the economic consequence of personal liberty. The founders believed that personal and economic freedom were indivisible, as do we. Our current government's interference distorts the free market and inhibits the pursuit of individual and economic liberty. Therefore, we support a return to the free market principles on which this nation was founded and oppose government intervention into the operations of private business.
Tea Party Patriots, Inc. as an organization believes in the Fiscal Responsibility, Constitutionally Limited Government, and Free Markets. Tea Party Patriots, Inc. is a non-partisan grassroots organization of individuals united by our core values derived from the Declaration of Independence, the Constitution of the United States of America, the Bill Of Rights as explained in the Federalist Papers. We recognize and support the strength of grassroots organization powered by activism and civic responsibility at a local level. We hold that the United States is a republic conceived by its architects as a nation whose people were granted "unalienable rights" by our Creator. Chiefly among these are the rights to "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness." The Tea Party Patriots stand with our founders, as heirs to the republic, to claim our rights and duties which preserve their legacy and our own. We hold, as did the founders, that there exists an inherent benefit to our country when private property and prosperity are secured by natural law and the rights of the individual.